ResearchMoz.us include new market research report ” Breast Cancer – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation: Industry Size, Shares, Growth, Analysis, Trends And Forecast” to its huge collection of research reports.
The breast cancer pipeline is the largest in the pharmaceutical industry with 815 products in active development across all stages. The range of mechanisms of action employed by these compounds is also highly diverse, especially in comparison to the existing market landscape.
Alignment of First-in-Class Molecular Target with Disease Causation
One of the key trends in oncology and in breast cancer in particular over the last decade is the clinical and commercial impact of targeted therapies designed to target proteins in signaling pathways that are frequently mutated in a significant proportion of the patient population. By aligning the molecular targets for therapeutic intervention with disease causation and/or propagation, these therapies limit the systemic cytotoxic effects whilst inhibiting tumor-promoting signaling pathways. Such strategies thereby typically achieve superior efficacy and safety profiles.
The report analyzes innovation in breast cancer, in the context of the overall pipeline and current market landscape. In addition, it analyzed the deals landscape surrounding first-in-class products in breast cancer, and pinpoints opportunities for in-licensing. The report covers and includes
- A brief introduction to breast cancer, including symptoms, pathophysiology, and overview of pharmacotherapy and treatment algorithms.
- The changing molecular target landscape between market and pipeline and particular focal points of innovation in the pipeline.
- Comprehensive review of the pipeline for first-in-class therapies, analyzed on the basis of stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Identification and assessment of first-in-class molecular targets with a particular focus on early-stage programs of which clinical utility has yet to be evaluated, as well as literature reviews on novel molecular targets.
- Assessment of the licensing and co-development deal landscape for breast cancer therapies and benchmarking of deals involving first-in-class versus non-first-in-class-products.
Browse More related reports to Healthcare at: http://www.researchmoz.us/healthcare-market-reports-56.html
Reasons to buy:-
The report will assist business development and enable marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to
- Understanding of the focal shifts in molecular targets in the breast cancer pipeline.
- Understanding of the distribution of pipeline programs by phase of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Access a scientific and clinical analysis of first-in-class developmental programs for breast cancer, benchmarked against non-first-in-class targets.
- Assess the valuations of licensed and co-developed breast cancer treatments.
- Access a list of the first-in-class therapies potentially open to deal-making opportunities.
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948