ResearchMoz.us include new market research report ” Construction Industry in Bulgaria to 2018: Industry Size, Shares, Growth, Analysis, Trends And Forecast” to its huge collection of research reports.
The Bulgarian construction industry recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.41% during the review period (2009−2013). The industry contracted during the review period, as a result of a -25.8% decline in foreign direct investment (FDI) from BGN1.2 billion (US$853.1 million) in 2009 to BGN915.7 million (US$601.6 million) in 2012.
View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/construction-in-bulgaria-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
However, FDI increased by 0.3% in 2013 to reach BGN918.4 million (US$623.3 million). However, this is still below its 2009 peak. The industry will be supported by allocation of cohesion policy funds, and government focus on infrastructure construction. The industry’s output is, therefore, expected to record a CAGR of 2.54% over the forecast period (2014−2018).
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Bulgaria. It provides:
- Historical (2009–2013) and forecast (2014–2018) valuations of the construction industry in Bulgaria using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Bulgaria
Reasons to buy:-
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric’s standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric’s critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
Browse More related reports to Construction at: http://www.researchmoz.us/construction-market-reports-119.html
According to the Bulgarian National Statistical Institute (NSI), the average seasonally adjusted construction production indices increased from 82.3 during the first seven months of 2013 to 85.0 during the first seven months of 2014. Moreover, the total number of permits increased from 4,271 in the first half of 2013 to 4,316 in the first half of 2014. The number of residential building permits increased from 1,915 to 2,136, administrative buildings permits increased from 64 to 91, whereas other building permits fell from 2,292 to 2,089 during the same period. The gross value add of the construction industry in real terms fell from BGN726.0 million (US$492.7 million) in the second quarter of 2013 to BGN719.0 million (US$484.1 million) in the second quarter of 2014, whereas in nominal terms, it declined from BGN1.0 billion (US$678.7 million) to BGN933.2 million (US$628.4 million) during the same period. The construction industry is, therefore, expected to grow at slower pace over the forecast period………
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948